- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We work with Twitter, Facebook and Google to collect website visitor data for conversion tracking and serving ads targeted to your interests. You can opt out of interest-based advertising through methods that Twitter may specify from time to time here.
Consumer Privacy and Data Opt Out
Luemtis provides aggregated and validated data through a series of rigorous processes. We use only information acquired permissibly from reliable sources, and we comply with all applicable federal and state data privacy laws. Along with respecting your privacy, Lumentis respects your right to opt out of receiving marketing messages from businesses.
If you are a Consumer requesting to Opt-Out (delete) your personal information from Infutor’s databases, please send your name and address to [email protected], and we will include you in our Opt-Out process.